Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mother of the Year

Just when I was beginning to feel that I'd come into my own as a mother ...

This past Saturday I loaded my two kids into the family SUV and headed to the YMCA for our weekly swimming lessons. As we disembarked the vehicle, I noticed that young Thomas (age 4) was wearing one blue shoe, and one brown one. I would have loved to have been able to blame him for this little fashion faux pas, but the truth is that I was the one who dressed him, head to foot.

Oh yeah, did I mention that they were both the LEFT shoe?

8 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

4:48 PM  
Blogger Oberon said...

.......very funny stuff.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brings back memories.... :)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

been there...done that...it will make for a funny story when he gets older. :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger ann said...

LMHO... memories... you are not alone....

lotsa luv ann xxxx

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, if that is the worst you do to one of your children, you are WAY ahead of the rest of us!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

hey, the kid had shoes on. You did your part. Matching colors and the right side, well, that's gravy if you ask me. Of course, I sent Hannah off to school today in holey tights. "who's the ragpicker's child?" the staff and faculty will ask her teacher.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Riccie said...

ROFL!
Yep, brings back memories :)

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home