Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Estrogen Brigade, Worldwide Edition

First of all: you naughty, naughty girls. Who knew that, out there in the quietest corners of our little world, there were women simply buzzing with the knowledge that - as Momma often said - women don't really need men, after all? (The "buzzing," as I've learned, is the sound of a dozen or so battery-powered somethings being wielded by some very determined ladies.)

I'm having some computer "issues," but I hope I'll soon be able to share with some of you the scanned images of the stuff they're asking me to welcome into my home come November 3rd. And then there's the lubes. And also the video tutorials.

But, until then, I'll just sit here, red-faced, and try to recall what in Heaven made me think that I was this open-minded, this adventurous, and this liberal. And I'll try to decide, all on my own, whether my new vibrator ought to have a separate clitoral stimulator.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

OF COURSE you are this liberal, adventurous and open minded - and the rest of us are counting on you to lead the way! And do let us know what you decide about your vibrator . . .

5:15 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

Sounds like fun!

*waits in anticipation*

7:17 AM  
Blogger ann said...

get both

1:54 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Grace: You are simply priceless. I agree with Kate. :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Riccie said...

Oh, my. You know, Grace, I'm starting to feel the 'pressure' of the absence of a man. I've been pretty good about sleeping these things off...and waking up with a start sometimes! Hmmmm. Toys...
You know, I really may look into this. (I truly cannot believe I've written this comment. Can I blame it on...faulty air conditioning in my home? It is rather warm in here...) LOL
Meanwhile...I'm with Finn...waiting with anticitpation...

8:08 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

I just remembered something, Grace...The other night in a movie a guy referred to his adventure with his girl's clitoris as :"Shaking hands with the bald man in the boat" !!!!

I fucking hosed myself!!! LOL!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home