Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vacation!

August is the month when I haul my little honeys up to Connecticut to hang with their paternal grandparents, cousins and assorted family members. This year, we'll also spend a day at a Rhode Island beach, and finish off with a couple of days with my sister and her three little beauties. On the very last day, I'll be sitting for five kids, ages two through eight, while sis and her husband attend a bris three hours away. (I'm willing to have portions of my own anatomy sliced away in exchange for some help with the babysitting.)

I'll see you all when I get back. Keep our big friend warm for me until I return, okay girls?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds refreshing. Enjoy!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

Have a great holiday, Grace. I hope all the kids don't give you too much hassle :-)

6:10 AM  
Blogger ann said...

Have a great time with the family and mazal tov to whoever had the baby boy. See you when you get back sweetheart.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

7:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

travel safely and have a lovely time. Horrible now, lovely memories later!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Have a wonderful time. Enjoy yourselves and be well. :)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Safe trip and Happy Vacation!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home