Saturday, May 13, 2006

The End is Coming ...
The end of the school year, that is. My daughter's kindergarten class is dressing up as Kangaroos for the closing ceremonies, or whatever they're calling it. So I mocked up this kangaroo cap and offered to make 20 of them for the class. (Earlier this year a friend and I made 450 "gold medals" for the K-thru-5 Reading Olympics, so I figured it would be a snap.)

However, I've been summarily rejected by the Class Mother, so you're the only ones who will ever see it. Oh, well ... it's not about me. It's about 20 adorable kids in sub-par kangaroo caps.

By the way ... when did I become this?

7 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

This is the cutest kangaroo I have ever seen. I can't believe that you offered to do this twenty times over and were turned down. I hope the woman develops a wart. Your daughter is adorable. Absolutely beautiful. What is for dinner tonight??? Jill

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

How could the Class Mother reject you?! The cap is adorable.

2:29 PM  
Blogger bogusboobs said...

Thanks ... tonite was "al fresco" grilled sausage and onions on a roll with a salad (Mike) and chicken nuggets with grapes and carrot stix (kids). We were rushing off to a L.I. Ducks baseball game.

Hope to speak with you all tomorrow!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

So sweeeeeeet!!

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe! I love the hat! By the way...you became 'that' when those little beauties popped into your life. Embrace the change again and again! :)

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry-double post was me. Still getting used to this laptop!

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home