Thursday, April 27, 2006


Destination ... Love!!

As promised, here's my beautiful first cousin, and his equally beautiful bride. (She looks like a movie star in person, too!) The wedding was intimate and special, and I finally had something great to do "in between" the ceremony and the reception: I swam in the ocean!!

I ended my evening in a hot tub with some family, sipping champagne under the stars above St. Thomas. Since both the kids and the husband were at home on the mainland, it was completely relaxing. And I have no guilt. (Well, I am Catholinc ... so maybe a little guilt!)

... and I am SO doing my "second" wedding in exactly the same fashion. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

NO GUILT!! Wonderful thing isn't it!

What a beautiful couple. Long Life and Happiness.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

What a georgeous couple and that dress looks great. The trip sounds wonderful. I am so glad that you had the chance to get away for a few days and have a good time. :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

Wow. Looks like a beautiful wedding and a great trip.

Glad you had a good time :-)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

do you ahve any more cousins who look like THAT? Other than being neurotic and stressed, I'm a lovely girl. Really. STOP LAUGHING DNY, I am freaking too.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home