Sunday, February 26, 2006

Estrogen-Fueled Rant o' the Day

No funny story today. Just a mini-rant about married sex.

I love it when married men roll their eyes and complain about their exhausted wives, too tired from chasing after kids and doing laundry (and blah, blah, blah) to have a decent roll in the hay any mid-week night. Because I have a little secret for all of you single girls, and for all of you no-longer-marrieds who bore the guilt and stain of this baulderdash.

Simply put: it's horeshit. And I could prove it, any night of the week, except for one thing: my husband can't stay awake.

So now you know. The big, ugly truth about over-tired housefraus and uninterested soccer moms is that it's DADDY who's too tired for sex.

Enough said. I'm headed out for some D batteries, a little K-Y jelly, and those anti-snore strips (guess who THOSE are for).

10 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

I'm sorry to read this. I was happily married for 25 yrs, unhappily for a further 2.5 yrs. In all that time my husband always wanted sex... We always made time for it... I thought all men were like that. Shows what I know.

lotsa luv ann xxx

1:45 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I am sorry to hear your news. I am divorced so I assumed everyone who is married has it made in the sex department. So sorry that I am wrong! Enjoy your DDs! :)

1:54 PM  
Blogger bogusboobs said...

Thanks so much for your support. Actually, I call it Estrogen-fueled "ranting" for a reason. It's bred of frustration, and it will (hopefully) disappear as quickly as it arrived.

The whole not-enough-sex thing tends to be cyclical, too. Catch me at the end of March Madness ... but before golf season.

I need a hobby. And a boy-toy.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Shadow of a Joke said...

heheheh

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! I so totally understand!!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Axe said...

I must admit, when I was married, I had sex at least 3 times a day, 'cause hubby was as nympho as I was....HOWEVER, when we had sex the last few times, it was the same thing....he's too tired.

The worst is when they say: "Don't you ever think of anything else?" FUCKIN' HELL!!! What else IS there to think of?

I too, used to wait for him to fall asleep and then I'd use his body to get my rocks off. Ha!! Like legal necrophilia !!! HA-HA!!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Have a wonderful fun filled weekend! Hope he puts out for you!!! :)

9:51 AM  
Blogger bogusboobs said...

Thanks!! We had a talk last night, and then we STOPPED talking in favor of something far more interesting. Who knew? "Ask and ye shall receive!!"

12:24 PM  
Blogger Tony Grant said...

Hey that's your husband!! I'm married and I love it when we have a rousting time in the sack!!! Midweek or weekend! Saw you on Amy's blog, so I dropped by.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Tony Grant said...

vdofan, no were not worth jail time, but we are worth bed time!! You women keep us excited and we will always put out!! At least that's my experience.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home