Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cat on a Hot Tin ...

I'm about at the end. One of the cruel jokes of the universe is that men peak sexually at age 19, and that women reach the same mark until their mid-thirties. Or so the scientists say.

I need more regular sex. Irregular sex would be fine too, I'm not that particular. But more and more these days I find myself occupied with thoughts of how to go about getting it without actually triggering divorce proceedings on the other end.

The first idea is this: a work slowdown. Works for the Unions, right? I'm picturing mountains of laundry, unbathed children and -- God save us all -- microwave dinners. (Since last night's selection was homemade macadamia crusted flounder with mango/papaya salsa, I'm guessing this would be noticed first.)

At this point, I'll treat it as a research project. Keep logs. That sort of thing. Unless he gets the hint and starts keeping up his end, if you catch. Because if you think I'm hanging it up at 37, weighing what I did in High School and with a few moves of my own left, you're insane.

5 Comments:

Blogger Axe said...

Ha! Kara, you and me both!

I haven't had any since December 2004!!!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

Holy crap, you guys. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one around here getting any action...

::hugs the bf::

Like the idea of the strike, BB. Hope it works out for you before laundry takes over your entire house.

6:48 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

I don't see why it should slack off at all.I must be one of the lucky ones :) Thank God for a highly sexed man!!

BB:The strike may work,although if he'll guess why is another matter.I don't know what to suggest,all I know that a lot of teasing works in this house ;-)

Eliza xxxxx

12:51 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

First of all: Can I come eat at your house because you sound like an awesome cook.

You could ask him to pick up a few things for you at the store and have the only things on the list be DD batteries. Maybe he would get the hint.

I hope he puts out soon! Someone should be getting some. :)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

do what you have to do. we're all cheering for you. dramatic and direct would work best, I think.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home