Friday, March 10, 2006

I've Been Tagged

This has never happened to me. A tag "virgin," if you will. And I can't imagine why anyone would care, but here goes ...

1. Do you have a nickname (other than your blogger nickname)? My college friends had one for me.
2. If so what is it? "The Apologizer."
3. What is your favorite memory as a child? Playing in our back yard sand box (which was most of the yard, really).
4. What relative did you like the most?
My Grandma Grace. I once broke a gigantic ugly vase in her house, and I cried like I wanted to die. She pulled me aside and said: "Why not come back over tomorrow? I have some other strange stuff I'd love for you to break!"
5. Who is your best friend? I've never had one (a "best" friend, that is). Is that weird?

I'm supposed to tag five other people, but I lack the self-esteem to obligate anyone. (What thinkest thou of THAT, Dr. Huang?)

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I didn't tag in reply, either, and I break chain letters and don't open and send on email things. I think we'll be ok thought because those kinds of sins of ommission are not so bad. I love reading your blog.

6:41 PM  
Blogger bogusboobs said...

Thanks!! You know I only survive because you all are so kind to me ...

Stay well & be happy!

8:09 PM  
Blogger nifer said...

Oh I didn't tag anyone else either. jen

3:17 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

I like your answers.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Great answers. Hope you are having a great weekend! :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Axe said...

You're not alone! I don't have any real life friends, either!!

LOVE Grandma Grace! You got her name?

4:18 AM  
Blogger ann said...

LOvely answers. I'm dreadful about answering tags and sending emails and the like. Actually I think I was tagged a while back, but so much happened since then... oh dear. Will I get kicked out the brownies?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

9:59 AM  
Blogger Deb Walsh said...

To say I am a lapsed Catholic myself would be an understatement I have found that all my memories of the my training in church doctrine well church doctrine has really changed. But I am with axe I except all faiths and those who believe in them. Being a sudo-christian/catholic/humanist tends to make one like that. I believe in & Love God, and pray to him in my own way. Which I feel is somrhing we should all do Believe and pray in our own way. And except eachother for who and what we are.
:)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home