Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Vincent D'Onofrio ...

... is going to be at the NBC Experience this morning signing copies of the Season 2 DVD. And, despite the fact that I am within shouting distance of NBC, and that I love each and every one of my far-away (yet devoted) LO:CI friends, I'm afraid that I won't be able to get myself there.

"Chain me to the bedpost," I begged my husband.

"Pardon?" he replied, a little astonished.

"It's just that I'm afraid I won't be able to resist the urge to head on over there and scream in his face like a teenager on crack: 'Ann wanted to be here, but she's planning a wedding! Jill has a teenage daughter and two dogs! Kate has boys and a congregation! Jen has a child and a business to run! Riccie is up to her knees is new technology and a grandchild! Finn is in Israel, for God's sake! I'm here for them!!'

"So please - if you love me - lock me in the basement and hide the car keys, won't you honey?"

"Of course I will, darling," he replied, and kissed me on the forehead. "Now go take your meds."

Again, I'm sorry for having failed you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger bogusboobs said...

Thanks to all of you who forgave me privately for my shyness. Maybe when they release Season 4, in another ten years ...

12:36 PM  
Blogger ann said...

I love you Grace ... of course I forgive you ...

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

2:47 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

I thought he's there on the 12th...

But of course we forgive you ;-)

12:17 AM  
Blogger bogusboobs said...

Oh, shit ... I'm free then also. My wrists are still stinging from the damn handcuffs, and the bedpost is all scuffed ... what's a girl to do!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Riccie said...

Awe, sweetie, there's nothing at all to forgive! The mere fact that you would remember all of us in such a situation is good enough for me! Ahhh...more fantasies about VDO...yeah buddy :)

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home