Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

I've just been informed that, during our "Father/Daughter Luau" last Friday, some juvenile delinquents broke into a third-grade classroom, stole some hermit crabs and trashed a teacher's desk. So I spent the morning at the elementary school, apologizing to everyone in sight, and trying to get rid of this ache in the pit of my gut.

I hate it when something like this happens. It just ruins the whole thing for me ... And may they get hit by a truck as they skate home on their "heelie" shoes!

3 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

that just sucks... hope the crabs bite them where it hurts....

12:31 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I hope when the crabs get done they are covered in honey and find themselves covered in red ants. I too hate when a few ruin things for the whole. I am so glad that Maddie and your husband had a good time. Nothing will spoil that memory for her and I am grateful for that. :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

:-(

Well, at least more damage wasn't done, and you all had a great night anyway :-D

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home